You used to spend so much time together and now that you’ve separated, it can be hard to cope with the knowledge that it is officially over.
If you’re still wondering whether your ex boyfriend still loves you, take this quick quiz and find out.
It is the first step in figuring out what to do next…
1. Does he still try to keep in contact with you? Even if it is only through texts or Facebook?
2. Does he have any emotions towards you, positive or negative?
3. When you do have conversations, does he often use inside jokes or call you old nicknames?
4. Does he often act hot and cold?
5. If he is seeing someone else, does it seem like he is flaunting this fact in your face a bit too much?
6. Have you heard him asking others about you?
7. Does he still bring up issues relating to the break up?
8. Have you noticed a lot of big changes in your ex boyfriend? Eg. going out a lot all of a sudden, dressing up nicer, appearing to be happier than you?
9. Has your ex boyfriend displayed regret in regards to the break up?
10. When you are in the same room together, do you catch him staring at you when he thinks you’re not looking?
If you answered yes to at least half of these questions, then there is a good chance your ex boyfriend still cares for you. Now you can decide if it is time to move on or act on your feelings.
Remember to take things slow, and if you are not sure about any of these answers, give it time. Relationship issues take time to repair, and rushing back to an old and broken relationship will only harm your chances.
Watch this video presentation and discover sneaky secrets about male psychology that will get him chasing after you again after a break up!