Candida Infection is the scientific term for a yeast infection. Now don’t automatically jump to conclusions here, this is not only to help you with those nasty, itchy, burning infections in your private parts (also known as thrush) – that 75% of all women have. But this type of yeast infection is only a symptom of an overall systemic problem, indicating an imbalance of good and bad bacteria in your body.
So What Is Candida?
Candida is a form of yeast and is normally found in your mouth and digestive system to help with the digestive process. Something such as eating certain foods or taking certain antibiotics can cause an overgrowth of this yeast and cause problems such as:
- Vaginal infections (thrush), urinary tract infections, or rectal/vaginal itching.
- Skin and nail fungal infections.
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
- Digestive issues.
- Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes.
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, and depression.
- Strong sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
Things that may cause the candida population to get out of hand:
- Taking a round of anitbiotics that killed a large number of friendly bacteria.
- Eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugars.
- Consuming large amounts of alcohol.
- Eating a diet high in beneficial fermented foods (e.g. Kombucha, sauerkraut, pickles).
- Living a high-stress lifestyle.
You can find out if you have a candida infection by going to your doctor and requesting a test. It can be checked via blood test or stool samples.
How do you get rid of it?
- Try a certain diet.
- Go to a bunch of different doctors and try all kinds of different tricks, diets, and treatments to help with the symptoms.
- Get Linda Allen’s e-book, “Yeast Infection No More” and learn the best way to rid yourself of a yeast infection forever from a certified nutrition specialist, health consultant, and fellow yeast infection sufferer! With this ebook, you can immediately find out what it is, why you have it, why other treatments do not work, and how to get rid of it! You also get extra bonuses that will help you lead a healthier and happier life! Save thousands of dollars and avoid all those ineffective treatments, and just read this book! Easy access, quick and easy reading, and a supportive community and constant help from the author herself!
Watch the video for more info!