Did you know that cellulite affects women of all different shapes and sizes? So many women across the world struggle with the attempt to reduce cellulite without success that it has been aptly termed “the curse of women”.
What you may not know is that cellulite is caused due to muscle atrophy and the fat deposits right under the skin and it is these fat deposits that cause the bumpy appearance (not the skin itself).
Muscular atrophy is a condition that occurs when the layer of muscle becomes weak and undefined, and separates from the skin, making the unattractive fatty deposits visible. However, there is a way to reverse muscular atrophy, and banish pesky cellulite for good!
Here are the 5 critical keys you need to know about cellulite:
1. You CANNOT get rid of cellulite with lotions: Stop using them! It’s that simple. There are dozens of cellulite reduction creams on the market, but they do not work. They may actually be making your cellulite worse. Even the most expensive creams will only have one effect on you…a drained pocket. The dimples caused by cellulite are a superficial result of a problem below the surface of your skin, therefore creams will do nothing.
2. Medi-Spa Treatments do not work, and may be dangerous: FDA reports show that the medi-spa treatments designed to reduce cellulite have actually scarred and injured some women permanently. From body-wrapping to endermologie, these treatments are completely ineffective.
3. Cellulite is NOT genetic, you CAN get rid of it: No matter what you’ve been told, cellulite is not a problem that you’ve inherited from your parents, and you do not have to be stuck with it forever. Believing these falsehoods will just prevent you from taking the steps you need to, to reduce your cellulite.
4. You can get rid of cellulite no matter how old you are: Cellulite is an issue related to your muscles, therefore no matter when you notice it or at what age, you can fix it! Simple movements which target the muscles in the cellulite areas will get rid of the cellulite for good. The movements are not vigorous or overly strenuous, and can be performed by women of all fitness levels.
5. The ONLY way to get rid of cellulite is with specifically targeted lower-body movements: The movements are unique, and directly target the muscles in the cellulite areas. They focus on lifting, toning and shaping the muscle layers, pushing them towards the skin and getting rid of the dimpled appearance. Unfortunately, these are not movements that you’ll be able to learn at your nearest gym. And remember, cellulite does NOT have to do with weight loss. Even the skinniest of girls can suffer from cellulite.
‘The Truth About Cellulite’ is a program developed by expert fitness trainer Joey Atlas and it is definitely the leading cellulite removal program on the market today.
With Joey’s program you can experience a decrease of 50% in cellulite in only one week! This program has helped change the appearance and completely boost the confidence of thousands of women world-wide. His system doesn’t promote any creams, cosmetics or products that will cost you a lot of money while only temporary relieving cellulite symptoms. It addresses the issue of cellulite in the most scientific way possible, based on research and consultations with countless doctors and fitness experts. If you commit to his program, the end result will be a smooth and firm bottom, that will stay that way. You will also become more toned and healthy in general.
If you want to step out onto the beach feeling beautiful and confident, check out The Truth About Cellulite!
For more information, Watch this Video about the leading Cellulite Removal program: