SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
Cellulite, also known as cottage cheese thighs and orange peel skin, plagues women of all different shapes and sizes. Women all over struggle attempting to reduce cellulite without success.As you accumulate more toxicity in your body as time goes on, the symptoms of your cellulite will only worsen. If you’re embarrassed by the appearance of your cellulite now, how do you think you’ll feel in 10 years? This is why it’s imperative to deal with cellulite, and eliminate it. The key to removing cellulite is to removing the accumulation of toxins from your body, and preventing a further build up of toxins.
1. Eat a clean, unprocessed diet: Fresh fruits and vegetables are alkaline forming foods. The alkalinity of these foods magnetizes to the toxic matter in cells, drawing it out so it can be removed.
2. Switch salt: Refined salt is very acidic, dehydrating, and actually leaches minerals from your body thereby adding to toxicity. Replace them with sea or crystal salt which is alkaline, and will help draw out the toxins.
3. Hydrate: It’s critical to keep yourself very hydrated, in order to keep the toxins flushing through you. The first thing you should do each day, is drink a tall glass of water. If you don’t like drinking plain water, you can add some slices of lemon to liven the flavor.
4. Detoxify: Once you start drawing the toxic waste from your cells and tissues, the next step is removing it from your body all together. This is easier said than done. The best way to do this is with colon cleansing, either done by a professional or with at home enemas.
5. Skin Brushing/ Massage: The lymph lies right under the surface of the skin. By stimulating the lymphatic system with dry bristly skin brushing and massage, toxins start circulating into elimination channels in order to be released.
6. Sweating: When you sweat, you expel toxins through your skin. This is a great way to eliminate the toxins that are circulating in your system. Engage in some exercise until you work up a sweat!
7. Don’t Use Skin Thinning Creams: Using pharmaceutical creams such as steroids on areas with cellulite, will make the cellulite more obvious. Think about it logically. If your skin is thinner, not only will your skin show age and general imperfections more, but the appearance of bumps under the skin will be more blatant.
8. Use a Trusted and Effective Program: While the aforementioned treatments will definitely help with reducing the appearance of cellulite, they are not a solution to the root of the problem. Joey Atlas is an expert fitness trainer who developed ‘The Truth About Cellulite’, hailed as the leading cellulite removal program on the market today. Unlike most cellulite treatments, his regime focuses on a multi-directional method for curing persistent cellulite.
With Joey’s program you can experience an over 50% decrease in cellulite conditions in just 8 days! Only 4 days after implementing the program, you’ll notice considerable changes in your body. His system doesn’t promote any creams, cosmetics or products that will cost you a lot of money while only temporary relieving cellulite symptoms. It addresses the issue of cellulite in the most scientific way possible, based on research and consultations with countless skin doctors and fitness experts. If you’re ready to step out onto the beach feeling beautiful and confident, find out more about The Truth About Cellulite, and get a cellulite-free bottom today!